Every time you cross paths with a happner in real life, their profile shows up on your Timeline if your preferences are mutual. Whether you've seen the person or not, happn considers that you’ve crossed paths with someone when you walk past each other in real life.
Articles in this section
- How can I find someone on happn?
- I met someone in real life and would like to find them again. What can I do?
- Who are the profiles that show up on my Timeline?
- Why don’t all profiles I cross paths with match my preferences?
- Why don't profiles change on my Timeline after updating my preferences?
- What does it mean when it says “Active” on someone’s profile?
- Why do I (only) see profiles that are far away from me?